Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Apache Beat

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Today I dragged my boyfriend out onto the fire escape where we proceeded to have a brief and self-conscious photo shoot. Imagining my neighbors laughing at me from behind their venetian blinds was definitely a bit inhibiting, but I assume (from reading other people's blogs) that eventually I will pose with impunity wherever I please. For now, I offer you the following photos.

The main event is obviously (I think) the printed dress I picked up from H&M the other day. I'm wearing it with thrifted brown boots and a navy blazer from the boys section of Value Village (anyone who skips the kids section at thrift stores is seriously missing out) and with this resplendently faux-gold necklace form forever 21 that toes the line between tacky and amazing. Tried doing a side braid thing with my hair, but I'm not sure how I feel about it...definitely something to play with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment