Friday, January 29, 2010

Walking the Streets

I have the day off from work and school today, so I'm writing to you from the paradise of warmth that is my bed. Needless to say, this won't be an outfit post.

Lately I've been somewhat obsessed with Israeli street style blog The Streets Walker and today I spent a while clicking through the archives. I generally love all the photos that she takes, but there's something about the ones in Israel in particular that really piques my interest. It's something about how effortless all the people look, as if they just got dressed in whatever felt right at the time and it turned out to be amazingly stylish. The fashion sense seems very personal and timeless, not as dominated by trends the way it is in so many places. Also, is it just me or do Israeli women have the most gorgeous hair ever? I have wavy hair and it doesn't ever look as awesome as these girls' even right after I leave the salon!




streetswalker

streetswalker

streetswalker


streetswalker

2 comments:

  1. you're right- amazing hair in every photo here! i wish my hair was this thick and wavy. the outfits are fabulous too. ~joelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Street style is so interesting to me. It's always refreshing to see people dress up just for a day out on the town. With no notion that they are going to get their pictures taken. Raw Style.

    ReplyDelete